
Mark and Tula

I don't think I need to explain this action!

Mark and Andy

Mark and Don cruising the streets of Cumberland
Mark brought out the recumbent tandem, and yes we did go for a ride. It was a fairly good day as Mother's Day goes in my family. The kids had Saturday with Mom and we journey to Cumberland on Sunday, it was also John's 56th birthday and the first in many years without Mary Kay. :(
Life continues on without ahold lot of changes, I am nearing graduation and have re-entered the job market looking for a job in Counseling or Advising at the Post Secondary level. We will see what that brings me. Right now with out the degree I am limited to Community Colleges.
We have a major bike ride planned on Sunday with Mark and Peggy doing the mini Grand Round. I am out of town next week with a work conference in Alexandria on my Birthday, that will be a new experience.
Well it's been awhile and I had some time wanted to touch base. Hope to see you all over the summer.


2 comments:
At least I recognized most everybody. Don Tourville?
Have a good birthday on Tuesday.
Close, Don is the son of Donny Tourville and Diana. Only the name is Lindner, after her third husband who adobted the boys. (Don and Greg)
A really nice guy and my favorite not including her present who is by far the best of the lot in my opinion.
Post a Comment