


Tom E and G. L. Miller in the 70's.
Far Left: My mother's oldest son, and his eldest daughter, and my Father's oldest son and his youngest. Far Right: Andy gets a lesson, the only person to beat me continually at this game.
Who is my opponent? Not pictured
John, Betty, Tom, George R.
John, Betty, Tom, George R.Remembrance of a time past. I feel it fitting to do this on a day that we honor Memorial Day, and my father would always be found at the Family Gravesite in his home town.
Well, I am still not done with the basement and I have work to finish, off too it. This should be a wonderful day.


3 comments:
Once again, nice photos. Keep them coming. It is fitting to picture the old dude on Memorial Day, but he'd argue that Memorial Day is really May 30th.
Is the unnamed pro table hockey player the esteemed BB? TT
Correct, you know your family history!
Wow! I was an ugly baby! I recognized Dad (Tom), but wondered for a moment who the baby was. Please post more pictures! I love seeing our family in days gone by! - Nicole
Post a Comment